If you bought an upgrade via the App Store or Google Play Store, please go to your account on your phone and follow the instructions below, depending on your device. You are free to cancel at any time. There isn't a notice period or any other requirement. **Please note** that our Support team cannot handle requests to cancel upgrades if bought via this method.
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
* Tap Subscriptions.
* Tap the subscription.
* Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button.
* Open the Google Play Store app and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
* In the Google menu that opens, tap Payments & subscriptions.
* Tap Subscriptions, then find and select the membership that you want to cancel.
* Tap Cancel subscription.
If you bought an upgrade with a direct debit or credit card from our website, fetish.com, you also need to cancel it from there. You access with the same credentials that you use to log in to FET.
* Hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner
* From the drop-down menu, select *Edit my profile*
* From the left-hand menu, select *My Membership*
* There, you'll find an up-to-date overview of your membership data. Here is where you can edit or cancel your membership.
* Click *Cancel Membership*
Note: You can still use all the paid features until the end of the runtime, even if you cancel before the expiration date.