We have given the Private Gallery feature an overhaul and would like to announce a few changes, so you're all up-to-speed. Here are the main improvements:
Now you don't have to save other kinksters as a friend or favorite before allowing access to your private gallery!
So, how does it all work?
You can request private gallery access in two ways:
- Open a profile and select the three dots at the top right corner
- Open a profile, browse the gallery, and on a private gallery image, you'll see the button 'ask for access.' You'll know an image is in someone's private gallery by the 'padlock' symbol overlaid.
You can grant access to your private gallery by:
- Opening a profile and selecting the three dots at the top right corner or via accepting a 'request for access.'
- You can choose for 30 minutes only - or forever when granting access.
- If you have an upgrade, you can give access to anyone.
- If you don't have an upgrade, you only can give access to kinksters with whom you've already had contact.
- To make things easier to manage, you'll now see a list of all the kinksters who have requested access and those who already have permission.
Remember, you can remove access at any time, and you'll need to download the latest version of the app to access the updated feature.